Start Date: 2/14/2018 8:00 AM PST
End Date: 2/15/2018 5:00 PM PST
Venue Name: Touchstone Building, CBA Training Room
12131 113th Ave NE
IREM Chapter 27
Marketing and Leasing Strategies for Multifamily Properties - MKL405
Regular Price: $745.00-$845.00*
* Course qualifies for early pricing.
Classroom offerings: Register 30 days or earlier prior to the start date of an eligible course to save $100.
Member Price: $599.00-$699.00*
Marketing and Leasing Strategies for Office Buildings - MKL406
Regular Price: $745.00-$845.00
Member Price: $599.00-$699.00
Course meets program requirements: CPM®, ARM®
Sponsored by Western Washington Chapter No. 27 Kirkland, WA
02/14/2018 - 02/15/2018
CBA/IREM Training Room
12131 113th Ave NE
Kirkland, WA 98034
Get the most bang for your buck. Complete this course to learn how to position your rental property to succeed in your market. Discover what’s unique about marketing multifamily properties, learn what it takes maximize the value of the property, meet owner’s goals, and more effectively attract and retain tenants.
Register today and start dominating the marketplace.
Review the learning objectives of this course.
- See the Big Picture. Understand the impact of business cycles on supply and demand, and how economics play a role in marketing and leasing.
- Take a Look Around. Learn to analyze the market including neighborhood and regional demographics, subject property and competition analysis, and rent setting strategies
- Position Your Property. Want to hit your target audience? Develop a marketing mindset and learn to incorporate advertising, public relations, social media, and analytics.
- Maximize Your People. Understand what it takes to run an effective leasing office, and the role that staff organization, communication, and incentives play in attracting new residents
A standard calculator or smartphone calculator is recommended; Laptop optional.