Start Date: 3/14/2017 1:00 PM PDT
End Date: 3/14/2017 5:00 PM PDT
Venue Name: Pacific Tower
1200 12th Ave South
IREM Chapter 27
NEW: Energy Data Sustainability Class
Accessing & Using Energy Data to Improve Property Operations
Tuesday, March 14: 1:00 to 5:00 PM | IREM & Northwest Energy Efficiency Council | Pacific Tower, Seattle
$40 IREM Members/$50 Regular Price
Continuing Education: LEED Professionals
4 Hours of GBCI Credits
Need to Report your building under Seattle Energy Benchmarking requirements? Or looking to find out more ways you can save energy and money for budgets?
This workshop will teach you how to access utility data in order to comply with Seattle city ordinance – and leverage that data to make cost-saving energy improvements.
Join IREM Chapter 27 to examine the tools and resources necessary to comply with this ordinance and initiate a value-enhancing energy management program for your portfolio.
Who Should Attend:
- Property Managers of all experience levels and property types
- Maintenance staff and building engineers
- Facility managers and their teams
- Energy and Building technology consultants
- Other solutions providers working in energy efficiency
What will you Learn:
- How to get started with ENERGY STAR® Portfolio Manager®
- How to obtain whole-building energy data using ENERGY STAR® Portfolio Manager®
- How to access interval data from a property’s utility meter
- Private metering options and important considerations
- Basic and advanced energy analysis methods – along with financial impacts
Smart Buildings Center at the Northwest Energy Efficiency Council
Brittany Price is the Project Director for the Smart Buildings Center at the Northwest Energy Efficiency Council and is responsible for managing the help desk for the City of Seattle Energy Benchmarking Program. She has over 6 years of experience in working with building owners and managers on Energy Star’s Portfolio Manager tool. She holds a certificate of proficiency in benchmarking from the New Jersey Institute of Technology.
Senior Project Manager
Northwest Energy Efficiency Council
Duane Lewellen is a Senior Project Manager with the Northwest Energy Efficiency Council and is responsible for daily operation of the Tool Lending Library at the Smart Buildings Center located in Seattle, Washington. Duane’s work experience includes managing and implementing electric utility conservation programs, providing energy consulting services, and energy efficiency training. Duane is a Certified Energy Manager and LEED AP BD C.
Come learn with IREM!
Tuesday, March 14, 2017
1:00pm - 5:00pm
Members: $40.00 | Non-Members $50.00
1200 12th Ave South, Seattle, WA 98144