We recognize the importance of protecting the personal information you provide online at this Web site operated by the IREM Chapter 27. This statement tells you about the information this chapter collects, how it uses the information, and how you can control the information you provide.
What information we collect
We gather the following types of information needed to process your transactions, fulfill your requests, and maintain our membership records:
- Contact information you provide (for example, your personal and business addresses, phone and fax numbers, e-mail addresses, firm affiliations and titles);
- Tracking information each time you visit our site or access links in our electronic communication; and
- Information you volunteer, via profiles, surveys, or purchase forms (for example, education, designations, specialties, property types, affiliations with other real estate organizations and general demographic data).
How we use the information we collect
We use this information to:
- Publish our online membership directory
- Improve and customize the content and layout of our site and other communication tools, such as newsletters;
- Notify you of updates to our site;
- Notify you of relevant products and services;
- Notify you of upcoming events and programs;
- Track usage of our site; and
- Trade or sell access to Friends of IREM/Professional Partners.
This IREM chapter does not share, sell or trade e-mail addresses to third parties, except:
- to companies participating in the chapter's Friends of IREM/Professional Partner program; or
- when required by law or valid legal process.
Your right to control information
Members: In the password protected area of this website, which requires you to use your Member ID and password, you may do the following:
- You may edit your member directory and mailing information directly.
- You may choose to exclude your phone number, your fax number, your e-mail address, or your entire member record from this chapter's online member directory.
E-mail opt out for all users (members and non-members):
You may opt to have your e-mail address removed from all directories and lists including communications from IREM and third parties.
We maintain security procedures and standards which we believe are as safe as today's technology permits. We test these procedures and modify them regularly as new technologies become feasible. You may contact this chapter with questions or requests relating to this policy.